Soft-boiled Egg & Comté Cheese Soldiers
- 2 eggs
- 1-2 ounces Comté Cheese
- 2 English muffins
- Bring a pot of boiling salted water to the boil. Gently place the eggs in the pan using a spoon.
- Boil the eggs for 3 minutes until they are soft-boiled.
- While the eggs boil, slice the muffins in half and toast them. Butter them and cut them into soldiers. Cut the Comté into soldiers as well.
- Remove the eggs from the pot and let them cool a few minutes. Remove their tops using a knife.
- Enjoy dipping the soldiers into the runny egg yolk!