Cheesegiving Comté Bites
- 6 oz rectangular block of Comté DOP
- 8 cocktail toasts
- ¼ cup fig and onion jam
- 2 slices Prosciutto, torn into roughly 1in pieces
- 8 small thyme sprigs
- Thinly slice the block of Comté on its longest edge.
- Use a mini maple leaf cookie cutter to cut shapes out of the cheese. Save all the scraps for making grilled cheese later!
- Then, take a cocktail toast and spread it with a little fig and onion jam.
- Add a small strip of prosciutto, followed by the cheese, and a tiny sprig of time. Serve immediately!